If you’re looking for a refreshing and easy-to-make dessert, then look no further than this Orange Creamsicle Pie recipe. Made with only a few simple ingredients, including sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, and orange syrup powder, this creamy and tangy pie is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The recipe is quick and easy to follow, and the result is a delightful and refreshing dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. So, let’s get started and make this delicious Orange Creamsicle Pie today!
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz carton of sour cream
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons of orange syrup powder (Tang was used for testing purposes)
- 1/8 teaspoon or less of salt
- 1 9-ounce carton of Cool Whip, divided
- 1 store-bought or homemade Graham Cracker Crust
CLICK NEXT BUTTON BELLOW TO READ INSTRUCTIONS